Wednesday 24 July 2013

Product Review / Vichy Capital Soleil Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel 45/60

Vichy Capital Soleil by Dustin H Dart47

Sunscreen? I wear it daily, almost subconsciously, as SPF exists in everything I own from foundation to lipgloss. Vichy is well-known for a great selection of high quality sunscreen lotions and their patented Mexoryl SX-XL filters in their Capital Soleil sunscreen line. The new Capital Soleil Bare Skin Feel lotion is yet another perfect option, in ultra comfortable texture, to protect your skin. This lotion has 100% efficacy due to its filtering system and photostability, meaning the lotion offers complete protection for 2 hours and not just 30 minutes like many other sunscreens. The importance of UVA protection is to preserve your skin's health and youth.

Pros:
  • Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive
  • Paraben Free, Fragrance free, and non-comedogenic ( doesn't clog pores )
  • Non Sticky, Non Greasy texture
  • Quick drying and leaves no white residue on skin
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Water resistant
Cons:
Pricy at $29.99

Vichy Capital Soleil by Dustin H Dart47HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply generously over face and body 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure.
2. Reapply every 2 hours or as needed after swimming, towel drying and/or heavy perspiration.





Value: 4/5

Quality: 5/5
Performance: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Price: $$$


Overall: 4.5/5 

Would I use it again? YES!

2 comments:

  1. I have sunscreen in almost all my products as well. Sometimes it is hard to find something that doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your face, or worse clog your pores. I have a sunscreen with SPF 100+...I know that seems a bit much but no one wants premature wrinkles :)It still doesn't protect fully and I still get tanned if I am out in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I have heard great reviews on vichy products but never really tried any, will probably check this out! thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete