Tuesday 8 January 2013

Mega Haul / Holiday Gifts, Samples & More / Part 1.

It has taken me weeks to finally make a list of the items I have received as gifts and bought as presents to myself of course. The Holiday Season was busy this year...as there was barely any time for blogging. I've simply put the items away, for now, in its original packaging until the day when I can finally make the time to take photos! And today was that day. Enjoy! & Stay tuned for part 2 & individual reviews.

My absolutely favourite is Prada Candy - smells like sweet vanilla. Delicious.












Gifts:
Prada Candy Fragrance Set
Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Set
Lancome Hypnose Mascara in Black

Various Samples:
CK Forbidden Euphoria and Original Euphoria
Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid
Oh, Loca! Marc Jacobs
Chloe
Madonna Truth or Dare
Various Givenchy samples
Clinique Youth Surge Moisturizer
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Air Kiss
Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover
Clinique All About Eyes
Estee Lauder Pure Color in 123 Fig
Estee Lauder Pure Color in 116 Candy
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes - 01 So Black!
Clinique High Impact Mascara - 01 Black

YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in 02 Gift Set
YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum
YSL Effet Faux Cils Mascara Shocking
YSL Opium Eau De Toilette


4 comments:

  1. God, I love that Prada scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a luxurious gifts and hauls!! loved them all! especially the prada and YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch~ It has been in my wishlist forever~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prada Candy is one of my favourite scents! Adore it! Yummy makeup goodies! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mega haul of holiday gifts and sample of the same. The article is very good

    ReplyDelete