Tuesday 20 November 2012

Product Review: Tints of Nature Conditioning Permanent Colour





While I haven't dyed my hair for at least 9 months, my mother not only dyes her hair regularly, but also has tried numerous brands of hair dye. I have convinced her to try Tints of Nature - Conditioning Permanent Colour in 7R Soft Copper Blonde. This was her first time trying out a natural hair colouring system. The product claims to be free of ammonia, resorcinol and parabens. The colour gently cover grey, and uses natural ingredients such as orange, aloe, comfrey, grapefruit and chamomile. Tints of Nature is a highly effective permanent hair colourant made with up to 60% certified organic ingredients.  And while not being a 100% natural option, Tints of Nature is a good alternative, a gentler way to colour your hair with the lowest possible level of PPDs.


Overall, the colourant is great. My mom loves the results, and wants to use it again.

Before








After




Pros:

  • Packaging - comes with a decent development cap
  • Great grey coverage
  • 3D colour with beautiful shine
  • Easy to follow instructions
  • Natural, rich shade
  • Long-lasting
  • Smells great
  • Gentle for the scalp
  • Contains natural oils and ingredients
Cons:

  • Hard to find in local stores
  • $20 per box
Value: 4.5/5
Quality: 4.5/5
Performance: 5/5
Packaging: 4/5
Price: $$


Overall: 4.5/5 

Would I use it again? YES!

5 comments:

  1. I have tried this and I loved it! It is less irritating compared to other hair dyes~ ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea this even existed! I haven't coloured my hair in over 3 years because of all the chemicals & junk they put in dyes... I might have to try this. Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brittany! You can purchase it online at well.ca Although it is sold out at the moment. I hear that you could find it at Loblaws, Zehrs, YIG, Superstores, Fortinos and specialty health food stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Lash lift training

    ReplyDelete