Tuesday 2 October 2012

GlossyBox Canada / September 2012


GlossyBox September edition arrived on time, weighed a lot, and looked superb! I've been more than happy with the September's box. In Canada, the monthly price for GlossyBox is $15. So far, it's been worth it. The highlight of this box, is most definitely NYX the Crimson Amulet Set palette inspired by Dark Shadows. The palette is actually great for everyday use as it has many neutral shadows. I'm definitely in love. This is my first ever NYX palette and I'm looking forward to using it. I have heard many great things about NYX, and most recently, purchased their popular HD foundation. No complaints there! I hope to create a few interesting looks soon. As for the rest of the box, it wasn't as exciting. Most of us received a Wella hair product, nonetheless, I quite like Wella products, however, they've been appearing in the GlossyBox a bit too often. What do you think?



Product List:

WELLA Professional Mirror Polish Shine Spray / full size / $12.99
Illuminating spray with shimmer

B. Kamins Lip Balm / 4ml sample / $4
Luxurious anti-aging lip balm

B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion / 12 ml / $2

NYX Cosmetics: The Crimson Amulet Collection palette / $25

DOVE ClearTone deodorant / 17g sample / $2

Extras: 25% off coupon for B. Kamins and Art of Fashion entry to win

Approximate worth of the box: $46

Overall, this was another exciting, well curated box with a lot of substance! There's plenty of product for me to use. The NYX palette is beautiful.










3 comments:

  1. i love the nyx palette too! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really great items here! I just started a subscription to Glossybox and can't wait for my first box!


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That NYX palette looks so useful, there's so much in there! Definitely the most interesting product in the box. Your blog is so beautiful, you take amazing pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete