Wednesday 22 August 2012

Face of the Day / August 12 / Everyday Minerals

I have so many Everyday Minerals pigments that I decided to play with them just for fun - I was home and did not get to wear it out - but still enjoyed my time creating this look.

1. I cleaned and moisturized my face - with Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser and Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer.
2. Used a silicone based Lise Watier Base Miracle primer for the face, and Spectrum Cosmetics primer for the eye lids.






3. Lancome Effacernes Waterproof concealer
4. NARS trio - Laguna, Orgasm, and Albatross
5. theBalm Sexy Mama translucent powder to set
6. Fresh Sugar Rose lipbalm
7. Everyday Minerals eyeshadows: Room Addition, Floating Feathers, Parasail, Butterfly Kisses
8. Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara



0 comments: