The May 2012 Glymm box was a total surprise! Firstly, it's no longer in a box, but comes in a makeup bag, which looks a lot classier and can be re-used. However, I did enjoy having boxes and used them as storage. Secondly, their logo has been re-designed! It looks a lot more sophisticated and 'older.'
Note: There's been a price increase for new customers, perhaps due to the fact that we're now receiving makeup bags instead of boxes.
The highlight of this box/bag is definitely the high pigmented Cargo eye pencil in navy blue with golden sparkles! Ah! It's quite lovely and very soft.
The rest of the samples were quite small and I have already used them all up!
- CK Shock for Her / I've used this up this weekend and it's very nice! I may buy it.
- CK Shock for Him / Also smells amazing
- COOLA Organic Suncare / Mineral Matter Cucumber Sunscreen / It's very matte and non greasy.
- NUME HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner / It made my hair soft and silky. I'm intrigued!
- CARGO High Pigmented Pencil / Rich color, soft, but not smudge resistant. FULL SIZE.
- Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream / A high end exfoliator, that makes skin soft and refreshed.
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum / There wasn't enough product to test it out.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet / Felt great on my skin, but again, not enough!
Overall this box gets a B! I was happy about the eyeliner.
If you would like to try it, click here.