Wednesday 7 March 2012

February Glymm Box / Are you Camera Ready?

The February Glymm box came in quite late, not until March 2nd, but it arrived with two full sized products and two exclusive product samples. Exciting!


The Sula Natural Shadow is quite pretty and creamy. It claims to keep your eyes looking flirty fresh; it's also long lasting, easy to blend, and made with natural ingredients!

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm was also in my box. This award-winning tinted lip balm gives just a hint of color and soft sweet flavor. I immediately felt it's conditioning effect.

Glamglow is something I have never heard of before, and I'm super excited to try it. It promises to give you super sexy, super radiant skin.

Lastly, there was a 2 in 1 oil blotting paper by Mai Couture that is also bronzing! To be honest, I fear I may end up looking like a clown if I wipe my face with such paper. Nevertheless, I look forward to trying it!










CONTENTS:

  • Sula Natural Shadow in Why Not? / full sized product at 0.15oz / $8
  • Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Tiger Lilly / full sized product at 4.25g /$8
  • GlamGlow Tingling and Exfoliating Mud Mask / 7ml
  • Mai Couture 2-1 Oil Blotting Bronzing Papier / 1 sheet

Overall, I would give this month a B+!

If you would like to try this service click here.

    2 comments:

    1. you only get a few items. I awarded you the versatile award on my blog :)
      xo

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great site! Your photos are just beautiful =)

      ReplyDelete