Thursday 16 February 2012

Product Review / Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer


I've almost finished this product, so it's time for a review! Clean & Clear Morning Glow claims to moisturize and instantly brighten skin. The verdict? Yes, it brightens my skin, but it contains shimmer that feels like very finely-grained sand. It works, but I am not a fan of such grainy feeling on my skin. It feels weird at first, but fine after putting on foundation.

Overall, it's a decent product and after reading other reviews it seems like it's liked by 60% of its users. Personally, I use it mainly as a sunscreen, and had been using it regularly during summer/fall.


PROS:
  • Oil Free
  • Light formula / Non greasy
  • Brightens skin / illuminating effect / subtle glow (see photo)
  • Smells fresh
  • Well packaged bottle with a pump
  • Affordable

CONS:
  • Sandy / Gritty feel
  • Some may have an allergic reaction
  • May cause breakouts (please test)
  • The glow doesn't show up on all skin types
Value: 4/5
Quality: 3/5
Performance: 3/5
Packaging: 5/5
Price: $


Overall: 3.5/5 

Would I buy it again? Maybe if it is on SALE!






    1 comment:

    1. ...I was going to try this product...I was wondering how to get a glowy/dewy look.So a few youtube videos later and this product seemed to keep popping up.

      A gritty feel though....that doesn't sound good. Great post...informative. I may still give it a whirl...like you said...test it first. I don't want a dewy glow...with a break out! Ekkk!

      ReplyDelete