Friday 2 December 2011

My Blackest Lashes Mascara / by Prestige / Product Review

I believe this intense black mascara My Blackest Lashes by Prestige really works!
What do you think?

I've applied one or two coats of this mascara I've snagged at the local drugstore for a mere $5, and it made my lashes a lot thicker and darker without too much clumping, without a spidery-lashes effect.

PROS
  • good consistency; not too runny nor dry
  • makes lashes voluminous and long
  • easy to use
  • no flaking
  • budget friendly
  • 4.1/5 rating on makeupalley.com
As always, this product may not be suited for everyone, but it's worth trying!



Value: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5

Quality: 4/5
Lasting Power: 4/5
Price: $


Overall: 4.5/5 

Would I buy it again? YES!

2 comments:

  1. i really like the setup/look/ heck aesthetics of your blog. and you! tasteful makeup looks and i like how many different things you buy! :)

    please share where you snagged this mascara for just $5?? it's $10 at london drugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was on sale when I picked it up. I come into London Drugs too often! :D

    ReplyDelete