Saturday 31 December 2011

Another Simple Look / Face of the day / December 22

This was just a regular look I did for a dinner in the middle of last week. I was using Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in 13. Ah! I love this stuff. It's my go to foundation/primer! Although, it can be too light, so I mix it with my Tarte Smooth Operator in Agent 04.



PRODUCT LIST
  • Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in 13
  • Tarte Smooth Operator in Agent 04
  • theBalm Time Balm concealer in Light
  • theBalm Balmbini Palette / I've used a little bit of everything except for the dark green
  • GOSH / Velvet Touch Eyeliner in 010 Copper Girl 
  • Lancome Hypnose Mascara sampler

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and love it :)
    I'm now following :)
    Oh & you are gorgeous! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gorgeous!! u also look like a model!!
    <3

    Alx

    ReplyDelete