Monday 7 November 2011

Skin Softening Yogurt Mask / Botanical Choice / PureDerm

I have previously reviewed another mask by PureDerm that I've picked up at Forever 21 for $1.80 CAD, and loved it! Because I liked how soft my skin felt afterwards, I've purchased a few more treatment masks by Pure Derm, including Skin Softening Yogurt Mask in Strawberry.



PureDerm Botanical Choice Skin Softening Yogurt Mask contains 'a unique blend of yogurt extract and strawberry' provides immediate smoothness and radiance to my complexion. I was pleasantly surprised at how renewed and smooth my skin feltthe yogurt extract, phyto-collagen, and milk ingredients help to refine and brighten the skin. 




HOW TO USE:

  • Clean your face
  • Apply evenly over face and neck
  • Wait for 20 minutes
  • Rinse with water

This product is made in Korea. It's easy to use and comes in a convenient sachet. The consistency is yogurt like. And it smells great - fresh and clean! No stinging and no burning! 

Value: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Price: $


Overall: 5/5 

Would I buy it again? YES!

0 comments: