Wednesday 21 September 2011

Product Review: Botanical Choice Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask from Forever 21

I've picked this up for under two dollars at Forever 21...out of curiosity. The claim: Soothing and Purifying. The mud mask is a unique combination of dead sea salt and exceptionally soothing natural ingredients such as mango, orange, aloe, and lemon. It deeply cleanses your tired skin and drains impurities from within, leaving skin clear and radiant.






HOW TO USE:

  • Clean your face
  • Apply evenly over face and neck
  • Wait for 20 minutes
  • Rinse with water


This product is made in Korea. It's easy to use and comes in a convenient sachet. The consistency is muddy and thick. And it smells great - fresh and clean! No stinging and no burning! 

After the application my skin looked and felt a lot smoother and cleaner. I think the mask gave me a little bit of a glow - it could be the mango!

Value: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Price: $


Overall: 5/5 

Would I buy it again? YES!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the review. Every time I go to Forever 21 I am always picking these up and tempted to buy but I never do. I think I am going to give it a try now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried one of their masks and I didn't like it but I've been wanting to try the mud ones. Definitely gonna check this one out. Oh & you have amazing long lashes lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the mud and yoghurt masks, and recommend to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im going to use it! cheers

    ReplyDelete