Tuesday 20 September 2011

Feeling Guilty! Canadian Drugstores Collective Haul

Oh boy. I know I shouldn't have, but I did! I bought more stuff that I don't really need. It feels good to buy things that look good on me or works well. It gives me a mini-high, like as if I just had a bowl of ice-cream! Reviews of the products to come soon!


Here is a list of things I've got:

  • Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Rose Set - on sale for $29
  • Clean and Clear Morning Burst cleanser + scrub - two for $8
  • Absolute! Perfect Ten Colors Palette by Nicka K. - online for $3
  • Olay ProX Restorative Cream Cleanser - on sale for $12
  • Physicians Formula Gentle Cover mini concealer - $3
  • Lise Watier Base Miracle Primer - $30 - I ran out of primer and heard this is good!
  • Essie Nail Polish - $10
  • Prestige My Blackest Lashes -$5
  • Fright Night Halloween False Eyelashes - $10/each - kind of pricy, but I LOVED IT!











2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Having a little guilt trip myself at the moment... Bought some awesome deals online but don't actually have the money for such luxury items... I've got some xplaining to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of the C&C scrub? I loved the smell and how it felt on the skin but it always left my face feeling tight afterwards :(

    girlgotglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete